Support Driver Income
Driver-partners earn 95% of your fare*
To help drivers maintain their earnings during this period when people are travelling less, we have lowered our services fee. This means that if you need to take essential travel, DiDi Driver-partners across Australia will keep 95% of your fare*.
*Exclude booking fees, tolls, levy and other third party charges. Valid until 20 April 2020.
Ride Safe Ride Kind
At DiDi your safety and the safety of our drivers matters most. By all working together (DiDi, riders and drivers) we can help limit the spread of COVID-19. Please help flatten the curve by practicing these safe and kind ridesharing habits:
To help flatten the curve and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 we ask that you practice the following specific rideshare hygiene advice:
- Use rideshare for essential travel only;
- Sit in the backseat to increase the physical distance between rider and driver;
- Practice good hygiene;
- Clean hands thoroughly and often using an alcohol-based hand rub or with soap and water;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser;
- Stay at home if you are unwell.
- Dispose of tissues properly (don’t leave them behind);
- Always carry hand sanitiser to use after touching objects or surfaces of the vehicle;
- Where possible open the car window to allow for external airflow;
- Avoiding rideshare if presenting flu-like symptoms;
- Wear a surgical mask if returning from an overseas trip.
How to report COVID-19
To ensure the safety of the DiDi Community it is strongly advised that you report to us immediate at email@example.com if you are showing symptoms, have been asked to self-isolate or have been diagnosed with COVID-19, this allows us to communicate to those you have been in close contact with.
$10M USD Driver-Partner Relief Fund
We have created a $10 million USD relief fund to support any driver-partner that is diagnosed with COVID-19 or directed to self isolate by a public health authority.
During this challenging time, we ask that you ride safe and ride kind and in doing so help reduce the spread of COVID-19
The latest government advice on coronavirus
- The Department of Health and Human Services – Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) page is the best place to start for the latest government advice on coronavirus.
- Australian Government information sheet for drivers and passengers using public transport
- The Smart Traveller website has a simple tool to check the risk level in individual countries.
Call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. It operates 24 hours a days, seven days a week.