Never miss a beat with DiDi, the Official Rideshare of Melbourne Music Week.
DiDi will be safely transporting performers and event-goers to and from venue locations throughout the annual nine-day celebration of the city’s thriving music scene.
To celebrate, DiDi is giving away 2 X Golden Passes to MMW18 and get access to all acts at the ACMI Hub throughout the week, simply take a ride with DiDi between 12:00 PM 12/11/18 -12 PM 15/11/18. The winner will be drawn at random at 2 PM 15/11/18 and announced via email. See full competition details below.
DiDi is also offering the first 5000 new users, ten $5 vouchers to eventgoers who download the DiDi app and enter the code DIDIMMW2018, and two $20 vouchers to all performing artists. DiDi will also have a designated pick-up and drop-off zone at ACMI on Russell St Extension to make it as easy as possible for fans to get to and from the action.
Melbourne Music Week runs from 16 to 24 November and is proudly presented by City of Melbourne. Be sure to download the DiDi app prior to the event to make the most of DiDi’s exclusive offers.
Competition – Win a Double Golden Pass to Melbourne Music Week 2018 (16 November – 24 November 2018).
Eligibility. This contest is only open to people residing in Melbourne who are 18 years of age or older and have downloaded and registered to the DiDi-Rider app.
Competition Period. The competition begins at 12:00 pm on 12 November 2018 and ends at 12:00 pm on 15 November 2018 (AEDT).
How to Enter. Complete a ride using the DiDi-Rider App anytime between Monday 12:00 pm on 12 November 2018 and Thursday at 12:00 pm on 15 November 2018 (AEDT) for your chance to win. Every ride you complete within this period will count as one entry.
Prize. 2 x Golden Passes to Melbourne Music Week 2018 (16 November – 24 November 2018) for one winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
Drawing and Winner Notification:The potential winner will be selected in a random drawing of all entries received on 15 November 2018 at 2:00pm (AEDT) and the winner will be notified before 2:30pm via email and SMS to the email address and mobile number the winner provided to DiDi. The winner will have twenty-four (24) hours from the time the email is sent to claim the prize, otherwise, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. The winner will need to provide their and their nominated plus one’s name, mobile number, email address, and address and their tickets will be sent to their nominated mobile numbers via SMS.
Terms and Conditions. This information is to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions of entry.
- Information of the specific competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is DiDi Mobility (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 96 623 144 963) (DiDi).
- You must be registered to the DiDi-Rider App in order to be eligible to enter this competition.
- You must have completed at least one DiDi trip in order to be eligible to enter this competition.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed. One completed trip taken on the DiDi-Rider App during 12:00 pm on 12 November 2018 and 12:00 pm on 15 November 2018 (AEDT) counts towards one entry.
- All competition entrants must reside in Victoria. Entrants from outside of the State of Victoria will be disqualified.
- DiDi reserves the right to draw additional entries in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- DiDi’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and photo of the winners may be published on DiDi’s social media sites and website.
- The prize is subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the prize.
- You are responsible for all other costs which may be incurred in the acceptance and use of the prize.
- DiDi accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- At DiDi’s request, winners of the competition must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in connection with this competition, free of charge, and they consent to DiDi using their name and image in promotional material.
- DiDi may communicate, advertise or run a competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, such competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering any competition, you are agreeing to completely release Facebook or Instagram from any and all liability associated with the competition.
- By participating in the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant expressly consents to DiDi collecting personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, use the personal information for promotional and marketing purposes or disclose the personal information to third parties, as required and to the extent permissible under applicable privacy laws. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- DiDi is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss), personal injury, illness or death suffered in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- DiDi reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, suspend or terminate the competition at any time without notice.
DiDi supports Pride internationally and is proud...
This November, DiDi is partnering with Good Food...
Not Your Average Pro-“MO”! DiDi is proud to be...