Legal – General Terms and Conditions for Rider Offers
General Terms and Conditions for Rider Offers
1. Unless otherwise specified, these terms and conditions apply to all promotions and offers for riders in the relevant geographical area (for example the relevant country, state, city or town or area).
2. Only one promotion or offer will apply to an eligible trip, with the highest value applied automatically. Where more than one promotion or offer are of the same value, the one with the earlier expiry date will be applied first. Any unused value of a promotion or offer expires once the promotion is used.
3. A promotion or offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Unless stated otherwise, promotions or offers are only available to selected account holders who are the original recipient of the promotion or offer through an invitation channel accepted or advised by DiDi.
4. If a promotion/coupon code is provided, it must be correctly redeemed in order to receive or redeem the offer.
5. If a promotion or offer is available for redemption more than once during an available period, or limited to a redemption limit during a specified time within the available period, then the promotion or offer is only available for redemption for the number of times specified during the specified time within the available period but only one voucher can be used per trip and subject always to a maximum use of four offers per account per day.
6. If a discount percentage (‘Percentage Discount’) is specified in the promotion or offer with a capped value (‘Maximum Savings’), the discount applied will be the Percentage Discount of the total trip fare (excluding tolls, levy and third-party charges) capped at the Maximum Savings per trip.
7. If the promotion or offer applies to a specific service (for example DiDi Express only), the voucher is only valid for that specific service.
8. If an expiry date is specified for the promotion or offer, the promotion or offer expires at 23:59 (local time) on the expiry date unless otherwise specified.
9. Unless otherwise specified, any promotion, offer, voucher, discount and reward only applies within the relevant geographical area (for example the relevant country, state, city or town or area) in which the promotion or offer is conducted.
10. DiDi reserves the right to limit the redemptions by any promotion codes at any time. If redemption is limited it will be available on a first-come, first served basis while stock last.
11. DiDi reserves the right to refuse, terminate or cancel any promotions or offers and/or suspend or cancel an account at any time where the applicable terms and conditions have been breached or the promotions or offers have been obtained by unfair, deceptive, fraudulent or dishonest means. DiDi’s decision in this matter is at its sole discretion and final and DiDi may exercise its discretion without prior notice or explanation.
12. DiDi, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion or offer, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
13. DiDi reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
14. These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the relevant promotion descriptions and will be governed by the laws in the relevant geographical area in which the promotion is conducted.
Last update: September 2020