Legal – General Terms and Conditions for Driver Offers
General Terms and Conditions for Driver Offers
1. Unless otherwise specified, these terms and conditions apply to all offers and discounted services for drivers in Australia and New Zealand.
2. Offers and discounted services are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Unless stated otherwise, offers or discounted services are only available to selected account holders who are the original recipient of the offer or discounted services through an invitation channel accepted or advised by DiDi. The offer or discount will be applied to your driver account in accordance with the Driver Agreement.
3. If an offer or discounted service can only be redeemed in a particular way, DiDi will communicate the correct redemption process and the offer or discounted service must be redeemed accordingly to be valid.
4. If an offer or discounted service requires compliance with certain requirements, an account holder must comply with that requirement to be qualified for the offer or discounted service.
5. If an offer or discounted service is available for redemption more than once during an available period, or limited to a redemption limit during a specified time within the available period, then the promotion or offer is only available for redemption for the number of times specified during the specified time within the available period.
6. If an expiry date is specified for the offer or discounted service, the offer or discounted service expires at 23:59 (local time) on the expiry date unless otherwise specified.
7. Unless otherwise specified, any offer and discounted service only applies within the relevant geographical area (for example the relevant state, city or town or area) in which the offer or discounted service campaign is conducted.
8. DiDi reserves the right to refuse, terminate or cancel any promotions or offers, any discounted services issued and/or suspend or cancel an account at any time where the applicable terms and conditions have been breached or the promotion or discounted services have been obtained by unfair, deceptive, fraudulent or dishonest means. DiDi’s decision in this matter is at its sole discretion and final and DiDi may exercise its discretion without prior notice or explanation.
9. DiDi, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion, offer or discounted service, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
10. DiDi reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
11. These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the relevant promotion descriptions and will be governed by the laws in the relevant geographical area in which the offer is conducted.
Last update: September 2020